Monday, March 29, 2010

Journal

Journal – Yesterday was the last day of my “cleanse”, I usually do this twice a year to remove all the toxins from my body. Sometimes it helps to do this when you start to eat better and exercise or when you have binged. It also helps to do a “cleanse” just to keep your body pure from toxins to help with your weight loss. Unfortunately, I had to do this cleanse because I had binged! That is right people I too binge. I ate cake, cupcakes, chocolate, pizza, you name it and if it had fat in it, I was eating it! I got a point where it didn’t even taste good to me but my body was starting to crave it. I swear, those foods are addictive because of what is in them! I of course didn’t start to feel well and when I ran I felt so bloated and muggy. It was time to get clean! This cleanse felt good and wasn’t that hard to do. You have to use self control. It was torturous cooking meals for my family and watching them eat dessert at first. But, after day 4 my body started to feel better and I did too! I was no longer tortured by their junk food, I became disgusted. The first three days I had to constantly talk to myself, “No, Marissa, don’t eat that!” and “Marissa, do you really want to eat that, is it really worth blowing your cleanse you just paid for?” This helped, me continuously silently talking to myself, it really did. Sometimes you just need to listen to that voice in your head and talk back to see how you really feel. If you do decide to cleanse, I highly recommend GNC 7 day fast loss pre diet cleanse, I have done many cleanses, but I was pretty impressed with this one. I was able to come over that “scale stump” that I was stuck in and I had a lot more energy. I did not follow it all the way. I did not eat the fat free, half fat, low fat, no fat suggestions. I just ate organics and less of it. So instead of eating “Margarine” I had organic butter and instead of 1/3 fat mayo, I had ranch dressing. I recommend “Bolt house yogurt ranch dressing”. It is super yummy and it is all natural. If you decide to cleanse and need some tips on alternating the food or need recipes please email me and I will help you out.

No comments:

Post a Comment