Monday, August 30, 2010

A Come Back

WOW! It has been a while. A lot has happend in the short time I stopped writing. I now work for Pure Barre, a fitness boutique. I truly believe in pure barre. But, that is whole different post. I also moved back to California. It is great to be back and I am starting to find the positives in being back here.
I also have stopped writing because I felt like I was starting to offend some or sometimes become pushy and I have had to find ways not to do that. I have come to an understanding that it is hard to be healthy and sometimes people don't want to or may have a hard time commiting to a different lifestyle than what they are used to. That is so hard for me to understand because all I want is for people to be healthy, it is exciting to me! It has also been very busy and I have been single -momming it for a a good 4 months while my husband was away in San Fran working. Through all that I was able to lose 12 more pounds (without stress). Then seeing my husband (the bad influence) I gained 6 more pounds! That was and has been very frustrating! I still want to get down to goal weight and hopefully I can do that soon. I am going to give blogging another try. Hopefully I can be inspiring and not pushy :)

Marissa

No comments:

Post a Comment